SuperCast J Series Casting System
RDO’s SuperCast J4 and J5 casting systems are designed and built with the jewelrycaster in mind. These systems cast all jewelry alloys such as various gold alloys, silver, platinum, palladium and titanium (SuperCast J5). The unique feature on the SuperCast system is a patented Rotating Coil System which provides excellent casting and no delay time as you do not have to lower the induction melting coil to cast.
They are equipped with an accurate temperature reader and an advanced thermo-regulator which provides better heating cycle control. There is a user friendly digital control panel. The infrared temperature control with adjustable metal emissivity setting makes it easier for the user to find the metal melting point. Metal is injected in its liquid phase due to the RCS system. These systems are highly efficient, have low energy consumption and most importantly, are easy to install and simple to operate.
- Induction Centrifugal Casting
- Infrared temperature control with fiber optic
- Vacuum-Argon Washing cycle
- LCD display
- Coil rotation with arm and flask
- Coil heating during rotation
- Totally microprocessor controlled
- Advanced auto diagnostics and error messages
- The SuperCast J5 comes with a 5" color LCD user friendly and intuitive Touch Panel
- The SuperCast J5 system is programmable for automatic Titanium casting.
- The SuperCast J5 has the ability to store 20 user programs and 10 user defined parameters in each.
|Model||SuperCast J4||SuperCast J5|
|Absorbed Power||4.0 kW||5.0 kW|
|Frequency||60-105 Khz||60-105 Khz|
|AC Line||230 ±10% , 1-Phase||230 ±10% , 1-Phase|
|Max Flask Size (D x H)||⌀3.0”x 3.0”||⌀3.5”x 3.5”|
|Max Crucible Capacity||250 g Pt, 150 g Au||250 g Pt, 150 g Au, 80 g Ti|
|Max Melting, T°||2000 C°||2000 C°|
|External Cooling System||Optional||Optional|
|LCD Touch Panel||No||Yes|
|Weight||440.9 lbs (200 kg)||440.9 lbs (200 kg)|
|Dimensions, inch LxWxH||26.4” x 21.7” x 41.3” (67 x 55 x 105cm)||26.4” x 21.7” x 41.3” (67 x 55 x 105cm)|
|Request A Quote||Request A Quote|