Titanium Casting Machine
SuperCast D5 Dental Casting System
RDO’s SuperCast D5 casting system is designed and built with the dental industry in mind. This system can cast all dental alloys precious and non-precious, including titanium and has a patented Rotating Coil System which provides excellent casting and no delay time due to coil lifting.
This titanium casting machine is equipped with an accurate temperature reader and an advanced thermo-regulator which provides better heating cycle control. There is a user-friendly digital control panel. The infrared temperature control with adjustable metal emissivity setting makes it easier for the user to find the metal melting point. Metal is injected in its liquid phase due to the RCS system. These titanium casting machines are highly efficient, have low energy consumption and most importantly, are easy to install and simple to operate.
Precious Metal Casting System Features
- Induction Centrifugal Casting
- Infrared temperature control with fiber optic
- Vacuum-Argon Washing cycle
- 5" Color LCD user friendly and intuitive Touch Panel
- Coil rotation with arm and flask
- Coil heating during rotation
- Totally microprocessor controlled
- Advanced auto diagnostics and error messages
- Programmable for automatic Titanium casting.
- Has the ability to store 20 user programs and 10 user defined parameters in each.
Titanium Casting Equipment Specifications
|Absorbed Power||4.0 kW|
|AC Line||230 ±10% , 1-Phase|
|Max Flask Size (mm)||⌀3.5”x 3.5”|
|Max Crucible Capacity||80g Cr/Co, Ni/Cr|
|Max Melting, T°||2000 C°|
|External Cooling System||Optional|
|Weight||440.9 lbs (200 kg)|
|Dimensions, inch LxWxH||26.4” x 21.7” x 41.3” (67 x 55 x 105cm)|
|Request A Quote|