S Series Induction Melting Furnace
The S Series Induction Melter is a Lift and Pour induction melter that is ideal for melting gold, silver and copper and can be configured to melt steel and other high temperature alloys.
It has the capacity for 4-12kg Gold melting in graphite crucibles or 1-5kg of Steel melting in ceramic crucibles. These steel heating furnaces & melters range from 5 to 15kW of power for fast melt times using two different load circuits for melting with the graphite or ceramic crucibles. Below lays out steel casting machine specifications.
S Series Induction Melter Features
- Quiet Operation
- Digital Power Adjustment
- Microprocessor Controlled with Diagnostics
- Optional Infrared Temperature Control or Immersion Thermocouple
- Available in 220V or 380V, 3-Phase Power.
- State of the Art, Solid State IGBT Circuitry
- Ideal for Melting Gold, Silver and Copper
- Can be configured for melting Steel and other High Temperature Alloys
- Available in four power supplies from 4-15 kW in output power with capacities of 4-12kg Gold (18K weight) or 1-5kg of Steel
- Optional Closed Loop Water Circuit
|MODEL||Power||Incoming Supply||Melting Supply||Dimensions|
|S4||4kW||220V-1Phase or 380V-3Phase||4kg Au||18x16x38”||125lbs||Request A Quote|
|S5||5kW||220V-1Phase or 380V-3Phase||6kg Au||18x16x38”||125lbs||Request A Quote|
|S10||10kW||220V-1Phase or 380V-3Phase||10kg Au||26x22x38”||275lbs||Request A Quote|
|S15||15kW||220V-1Phase or 380V-3Phase||12kg Au||26x22x38”||275lbs||Request A Quote|