EasyCast 1 & 2 for Dental Casting
The EasyCast systems are ideal for casting most dental alloys, both precious and non-precious including, Ni-Cr, Cr-Co, Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium. The dental induction casting machine utilizes a highly efficient 3kW induction heating generator for extremely fast melt times, which also translated to lower running costs. There is an automatic frequency setting that adjusts to the type of metal being melted for optimal melting efficiency. This dental induction casting machine has complete protection from metal oxidation by using standard vacuum and gas argon atmosphere systems. The EC series is a reliable, modular system that is easy to maintain and service. The system's microprocessor also provides error and status messages make it easy to service and provide remote diagnostics.
- Advanced digital control panel with status and diagnostics messages
- Centrifugal injection casting with the pneumatic movement for fast coil decent
- Integral water cooling system with pressure and water temperature control
- Centrifugal arm balancing with adjustable counterweight
- Infrared Temperature reader with automatic or manual working cycle (EC 2)
- Melting power regulation
- DC motor with reduction gear: 0.1 to 1 sec.
- Max rotating speed – 500 rpm's Rotation timeout pre-set at 40 sec.
- Auto-locking of the chamber lid during the centrifugal phase for maximum safety
- Normal atmospheric operation
- Internal vacuum pump (EC-2)
- Inert (Argon) gas circuit included (EC-2)
- EC-1 & EC-2 set up with 37mm Diameter Crucibles for Dental Casting.
EasyCast System Specifications
|Absorbed Power||3.0 kW||3.0 kW|
|Frequency||95-120 kHz||95-120 kHz|
|AC Line, Volts (50/60Hz)||230±10%||230±10%|
|Crucible Capacity||60 g Cr-Co, Ni-Cr||60 g Cr-Co, Ni-Cr|
|Max Flask Size (D x H)||Ø3” x 3”||Ø3” x 3”|
|Max Melting, T°||2000 C°||2000 C°|
|Vacuum Pump||n/a||12m3 included|
|Infrared Temp. Control||n/a||Included|
|Weight||221 lbs. (100 kg)||265 lbs. (120 kg)|
|Dimensions - LxWxH||19.7” x 24” x 39”
(50 x 61 x 99) cm
|19.7” x 24” x 39”
(50 x 61 x 99) cm
|Request A Quote||Request A Quote|